Litigation with Leverage Polish LLC

No where does it state that any type of Leverage documentation or Leverage advertisement is contingent on repayment of this loan.

Saturday, November 20, 2010

Litigation with Leverage Polish LLC

 
"I'm currently involved in litigation with Leverage Polish LLC,
the basic allegations are these:"
 
 
I was asked by Donnie and Natasha Fulmer for a loan to support their business known as Leverage Polish LLC. 
I agreed.  In support of this transaction and as security they signed  promissary notes equal to what was lent to them. These notes have prescribed repayment conditions and interest charges.
Moneys were forwarded.
 
Repayment has not happened as agreed. I have spent $12,000.00 to date in legal fees to recover my money.
 

6 comments:

  1. My husband was working for him until yesterday, when Donnie Fulmer refused to pay him for work he done, totally lied about where the boat came from, so he could scam him even further, now he is refusing to give my husband his work tools. They are nothing but crooks and liars. He made good money off of my husbands fiberglass work, since Donnie does not hit a lick when it comes to working, all he is good at is how he is going to scam or rip off someone else. Would not recommend these people they are liars and crooks.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'll be sure to post the court outcome in a few weeks moondustNroses and then we will see how much money your husband "Glen Williams" stole from the Fulmers. It amazes me how thieves ban together to tear people down. Far as Jassby, ALL DOCUMENTAION AND THE REAL TRUTH can be found at the Hancock County Courthouse!

      Delete
  2. It amazes me Donny how you continue to struggle through out life. Don't worry, I'll make sure I post the results. You just make sure both yourself and Natasha show up for court...this time. There are only so many games you can play, and the lies that you have told have all been recorded. You are at the end of your line, and you can no longer mock the judicial system anymore. In the end you will loose this case, hands down..along with your dignity and pride as a man, and a woman. To be honest, I feel sorry for the both of you, and the people you have become. Eventually, both of you will have to answer to the all mighty highest power.. GOD .. when your time comes. Jeff Jassby

    ReplyDelete
  3. Latest results: No deed goes unpunished. It does not surprise me...No representation for Donny and Natasha Fulmer..for the second time. That is 2 lawyers that have dropped you for multiple reasons.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. On 3-7-2014 in the MS Court house in Hancock County Jeff Jassby was awarded a Pre and Post Judgement and attorney fee's against Leverage Polish.

      Delete